Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Garett: Army Guy
Carson: Fred Flinstone
Jaxon: Ninja
Kelsi: Tinkerbell










This was the first year the kids went trick or treating by themselves! Carson and Garett were terrific and brought Kelsi and Jaxon home alive and with buckets of Candy to boot! I actually MADE Carson's costume with an actual sewing machine! I made 4 whole seams...and the rest is glued.
I stayed home and handed out candy. I actually really like to do that. I think it's fun. Andy watched a football game while he carved pumkins. It was even pretty good weather. The rain held off till later in the night. It was indeed a Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.body-fauxcolumn-outer { background: url(http://www.example.com/image.png); } .body-fauxcolumn-outer div { background: none; }